Various ecumenical agencies are involved in this event taking place on the 20th November 2018:
Raising Funds for Christian Charities and Churches
You are warmly invited to Stewardship's third annual conference for Christian charity and church leaders and fundraisers, in partnership with Methodist Central Hall.
This is a full-day event which includes talks and time to network and interact with Christian funders, inspirational charity and church leaders, and experts in fundraising for Christian causes.
Event highlights include:
• A panel of key Christian charity funders, including the Jerusalem Trust, the Laing Family Trusts, the Joseph Rank Trust and the Henry Smith Charity - plus secular funders, including the Big Lottery Fund.
• Local church funding bodies, including the National Churches Trust, the Allchurches Trust, the Heritage Lottery Fund and ChurchCare
• John Kirkby CBE, the inspirational founder of Christians Against Poverty, on how to develop and communicate a compelling vision which motivates Christians to give at high levels
• Christian philanthropist, Jonathan Ruffer, recognised by the Sunday Times Rich List as one of Britain’s top ten philanthropists, on how to partner wealthy Christians as major donors to your cause
• A choice of eighteen practical workshops featuring advice and case studies from leading Christian fundraisers on a variety of key topics. Explore the workshops here.
Book your place here.